Full Stack Developer (Vuejs & PHP)
Designation: Full Stack Developer (Vuejs & PHP)
- Contract / Contract to Hire
- Only candidates from Pune preferred
- Hybrid Model
- Timing: WFH – 5:30 am to 8 hours
- WFO – 7:30 am to 8 hours
- Develop new user-facing features using VueJS.
- Must be able to write organized, and performant code using VueJS, CSS, and HTML that works on all modern browsers
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members.
- Quick Learner
- Should be able to understand the business logic
- Responsible for end to end activities of development cycle
- Participate in sprint planning meeting and estimate the stories based on features
- Complete the tasks within the estimate and handover to QA
- Able to manage the priority changes and work accordingly
- Develop features with minimal guidance
- Adhere to the process and coding standards and guidelines.
- Developing back-end website applications
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Expertise in VueJS
- Experience in JIRA, Bitbucket, PHP(Symphony/Laravel Framework)
- HTML, CSS and skills essential to developing interactive web pages.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Responsive css knowledge.
- Good communication skills
- Attention to Details
- Analytical skill
- Expertise in Twig, js, reactjs
- Knowledge in other frontend end frameworks